It might be your first experience of things feeling opposite here in Australia. It was our first real experience of celebrating something that we were used to celebrating in cold weather in the UK while it was really hot weather in spring in Queensland. It’s a strange experience getting used to events being hot and sunny rather than being freezing cold!
Welcome to episode 8 of the New Life in Australia podcast
In this episode, Karen talks about what to expect from Halloween in Austraila. The show covers:
- How does trick or treating work in Australia?
- What are sweets known as in Australia?
- Where to get Halloween costumes in Australia
- What sort of events you can enjoy in Halloween Down Under
- How to avoid Halloween in Australia if you don’t want trick or treaters knocking on your door
- Find out more about Halloween in Australia in this blog post
- Share what you’re up to to celebrate Halloween in Australia by tagging Karen at @smartstepstoaus on Instagram and Facebook
You can find the AI-generated transcript for episode 8 here
If you enjoyed listening, don’t forget to subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts! All positive reviews would be really appreciated!