What would happen if you moved across the work to a city in Australia and then discovered it wasn’t for you? That’s exactly what today’s guest experienced…
Welcome to episode three of the New Life in Australia podcast
In today’s episode, Karen chats with Tracy Collins from the UK Travel Planning website and podcast to learn all about her move to Mackay in Queensland from the UK, and her resettlement to Brisbane a few months later.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The experience of moving to Australia and then relocating to a different city
- How feeling homesick is normal
- The mindset needed to make a successful move
- Why communication with your partner is so important
- Why your decisions can change in line with what you want – it doesn’t need to be forever and nothing is fixed
- How Tracy and Doug plan to spend their future retirement in Australia
- Why Brisbane is the best place to live in Australia according to Tracy!
You can find the AI-generated transcript for episode 3 here
If you enjoyed listening, don’t forget to subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts! All positive reviews would be really appreciated!