It’s really difficult for your family to know what things are going to work for your new life in Australia and what is practical to give you as a Christmas gift for your final Christmas before you move. Help them out by giving them some ideas!
This page contains affiliate links
Welcome to episode 11 of the New Life in Australia podcast
In this episode, Karen talks about considerations around Christmas gifting when you’re moving to Australia. Topics covered include:
- What things can you add to your Christmas list for your final year in your home country that will be useful for your new life in Australia?
- What experience gifts can people give to you?
- How to manage Christmas gifting with family after you’ve moved to Australia.
- Find out about Christmas in July
- Learn more about celebrating Christmas in Australia
- Read this article about Christmas gifts for your final year in your home country
- Read this article about why flowers are a special gift to send to someone living overseas
- Order Christmas flowers – or even a Christmas tree! – to be sent within Australia from Floraly (an ethical and sustainable flower company)
- Check out this guide to ordering gift hampers in Australia
- Find out about ordering online experience gifts
- Send cards online with Moonpig
- Visit Experience Oz
- Visit Adrenaline
- Visit Red Balloon
You can find the AI-generated transcript for episode 11 here.
If you enjoyed listening, don’t forget to subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts! All positive reviews would be really appreciated!